- The Nicola Valley Community Arts Council has a great new Board of Directors and I am now "Past President" with a 'consultant' role so I can use my experience to help them with the rough spots.
- I now have time for the NVCAC projects that have been on the back burner - like a revival of the Valley Visual Artists as a way to develop local art talent and support the existence of the community art gallery.
- I can use the NVCAC resources to help new artists get started with workshops, hopefully building the clientele for other instructors and future programs beyond the beginner levels in many media.
- I can get my own art going again - reclaiming the spare room for my studio and reclaiming my time for painting.
- I can connect again with the artists who got me started and those who keep me going, find some advanced workshops and other sources of inspiration.
I am soooo looking forward to jumping back in to ART!