- Looking at the photo and why I wanted to paint it - the contrast between the dark sky and hills and glow of the yellow/orange grasses in the last rays of the sun. Now how to get that...
- First darken the sky, hills and water so the lights will stand out.
- Then correct the yellows so they are not so spring-like in this fall season.
- Start detailing the grasses and trees, but smudge the water reflections.
- There is great work showing up on the Facebook page from the watercolour class. I am simply amazed.
- That strong interest has me thinking of starting a new program to get more people involved. True to my usual form, the trigger is a new grant that was just announced and it would be perfect for this project. Stay tuned...